Several news stories about China and the FDA, all relatively related.
1. FDA warns consumers to avoid using tubes of toothpaste labeled as made in China and containing diethylene glycol.
2. China rejects US warning on toothpaste.
3. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning consumers not to buy or eat imported fish labeled as monkfish, which actually may be puffer fish, containing a potentially deadly toxin called tetrodotoxin.
4. The FDA inspects about 1% of the imported foods it regulates, down from 8% in 1992.
5. China Sentences Its Former FDA Head to Death for corruption.