I think I’m in love with this recipe. Short and easy to prepare (under 5 minutes after you set your ingredients), and also very tasty. If you want a bit of kick to this, leave the seeds in the jalapeno peppers.
- 1 cup Crab Meat, Cooked (approx 1/2 lb)
- 2 Jalapeno Chiles, seeded and minced
- 1/4 Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 cup Tomato, Chopped, 1 small
- 2 tbl Cilantro, Fresh, Snipped
- 2 tbl Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- Ground Pepper (to Taste)
- 2 Avocados, Peeled & Chopped
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
Place the Crab meat in a medium glass mixing bowl. Add the jalapenos, Onion, garlic, tomato and cilantro. Mix well. Add the oil, salt and pepper.
Fold in the chopped avacados, being careful not to smash the salad. Mix in the lime juice. Either serve immediately, or cover and chill.
Technorati Tags: Food and Drink, Recipes, Avocado Salad, Crab Meat