Today, being International Blog Day and all, is the day where we pimp other blog sites that we feel deserve a larger audience.
From the instructions:
BlogDay posting instructions:
1. Find 5 new Blogs that you find interesting
2. Notify the 5 bloggers that you are recommending on them on BlogDay 2005
3. Write a short description of the Blogs and place a a link to the recommended Blogs
4. Post the BlogDay Post (on August 31st) and
5. Add the BlogDay tag using this link: http://technorati.com/tag/BlogDay2006 and a link to BlogDay web site at http://www.blogday.org
Here are the blogs I am reading that I think you out there may enjoy -
Medium Large: No other Web comic out there makes me laugh out loud than this one. If you follow comics at all, this one needs to be number one on your list.
Eggbeater: Out of the many food blogs out there, Shuna is the one who continually entertains and educates me.
U.S. Food Policy – I can count on Parke Wilde and his blog to provide me a piece of information on Food Politics that I either hadn’t heard of before, or an opinion that I hadn’t thought of before.
Megnut – I’ve promoted her newly minted food site before, with good reason. She’s thorough, knowledgable, and also provides daily links worth reading.
By Ken Levine – This is not a food blog, but a blog about the entertainment industry from a writer’s perspective. Mr. Levine has written for M*A*S*H and The Simpsons, and played a large part in the success of Cheers. Reading his site is like having DVD commentary on every sitcom you remember on your computer screen. If you like the behind the scenes looks at Hollywood, this is worth your time.
Technorati Tags: BlogDay2006