There’s enough posts out there to warrant this now, so I will oblige.
- Candy from the Earliest Cookbook
- From Cane to Grain: History of Sugar Pt. 2
- Enter the Sugar Cane
- Nuts to You!
- Blurring the Candy Line – Granola
- Honey Pt. 2 – Whither candy?
- Honey Pt. 1
- Fruit Juice
- Fruit processing
- Candy History: The Most Basic Premise
- The (Pre?) History of Candy
- So, yeah…About German Chocolate
- The Original Three Musketeers
- One contender for the title of “First Candy in History”
- Things I did not know…Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup
- Manufactured Luck: KitKat in Japan
- Some Candy Statistics (circa 2006)
Types of Candy
- The Joy of a British Candy Shop
- The Value of Halloween Candy
- The Tragic Tale of Grape Bubble Yum
- Grandma Candy
- Kit Kat vs. Kit Kat
Usual Disclaimer: This is a work in progress, and will likely always be a work in progress. So if there’s something missing here, I probably have some plans to address that at some point in the future.
Additionally, I am human, which means I make mistakes. If you see something wrong, I would love it if you pointed me in the right direction. Feel free to e-mail me at Kate AT accidentalhedonist DOT com with any tips, hints, or advice you may have.
Rude and insulting e-mails will be deleted without a second thought.