From the Great Country of Ireland and my current state of disorientation brought upon by jet lag, I bring you “What you may have missed in the diaries last week”:
- Deanna writes about her love affair with her love affair with vinegar with her recipe for Pomegranate-Balsamic Vinegar Roast Chicken.
- Rabbitsmom writes about the best soup ever!
- Myherobobhope (I love that name!) states for the record what they want to learn.
- Patrick cooks and Indian meal…for ten people.
- Ketherian follows up on her goal of making dishes based off of what’s in her pantry, rather than what she has a desire for at any given moment.
Thanks to everyone for some great posts!
If you wish to partake of this community, feel free to add your own food diary here at the Hedonist. You start this process simply by clicking on this link.
And remember – we have two different contests going on this month. We’re giving away prizes and everything! Check out here for more details (it’s towards the bottom of the post).